Friday, November 14, 2008

Be Careful

We should all be careful who we trust . I received a knife in the back this week . I had the opportunity to stab him in the back and chose not to . I guess we need to change do unto others as you would have them do to you . We need to change that to do unto others before they stab you in the back . I learned a little this week about a certain person and now i have to move on . We should only trust in God,our family and close friends . Better watch out for the Dolan side of my family .

I know we are supposed to try and see the good in everybody but with a knife in your back it is kinda tuff . Sometimes it does not pay to do the right thing here on earth but we all will be rewarded in heaven . I believe our main goal is to here these words Well done my good and faithful servant inter into my kingdom . It is tuff for me to forgive and forget so i will be needing those prayers . I am more like i will get you back kinda guy and i know that is not what God wants from me . It is not always easy following Gods word .

God Bless, I hope everybody has a wonderful day GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Philip said...

Prayers to you Jackie...sounds like you are in a tough situation. It is truly hard to turn the other cheek sometime.

Jeb said...

I dido Philip. I think forgivness is in us all but the forgetness remains to be the tuff one to handle. I do know the Dolan side "Been there Done that" but I also know that your heart is in the right place at the right time in/of need. Prayers are out for you.