Thursday, January 22, 2009

Things

We had a good year in 2008 i hope nothing changes in 2009 . We started the lead slingers deer camp . We started with about 14 people or close to that . I believe everybody had a good time . I believe we will have more next year . I hope we kill a few more deer next year . We are thinking about moving the camp to Muddy Creek . If anybody knows a hot spot please let us in .

Our Sunday School Class grew . I do not remember anybody being real sick . Tim and Amy has a new family member . John and his mean side kick came over to teach our class . (You know John payed me to say that ) . Thanks for the 20 dollars John !! God has really blessed all of us . Good things happen to good people .

God Bless , Have a great day

1 comment:

Philip said...

I know I for one had a great time at the camp!