Thursday, October 16, 2008

Had To Do It

I could not make it any longer,i had to take a day off . Today should be a good day for the deer to be on the move . So this morning I am going to grab my bow and head to the woods . Any day Is a great day to be in the great outdoors and we all should take the time and thank GOD for his wonderful creation .

Hey guy's if you really want to get away with your wife let me recommend the longbow resort in Prim , Ar .This is more for the guy .There is really not a whole lot to do or places to go once you get there . This is a place to go and hang out and enjoy the view and enjoy the time with your wife . Dena and I went there a few years ago and really enjoyed ourselves .Well , I wish I had more time but it is time to head to the woods . Before I go I would like to say thank you to all my friends and family for all the good times and being there during the rough times .

God Bless,And have a Great day

No comments: