Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Freedom

My friend Phillip left me a message that really made me think . We should all take a real good look at all the freedom we have . However ,it seems like we are losing a few . Let me list a few that are important to me . I am very thankful that i get to choose the church that i attend . I am very thankful for the freedom of speech (thanks Phillip) .I f it was not for freedom of speech i would not be sitting here writing . I am thankful i have the right to purchase guns .

Here is the stuff that might step on someones toes ( i hope not) . I believe the reason are country is headed in the wrong direction is because we all have changed the way we should think . It does not matter who wins the election . What matters is the people of The United States just sitting back and accepting all these changes. i believe we are now paying for the hippy days .The hippys were all about peace .They did not want to make anybody mad . These are the people who are in office today. Everybody needs to stand up for what they believe in . When we started taking God out of everything was really when all this mess started . If you will look at The Ten Commandments and then look at the laws of this country you can see what our original leaders had in mind . I can promise you it was not taking God out of everything . It was not gay marriages and it was not allowing women who became pregnant to run down to the DR. Office and say hey, i do do not want this baby . The Dr. says, ok come in and i will take care of that for you . No matter how you look at this it is murder and it is WRONG . There are people on waiting list to adopt a child . When you have people saying these things are ok that is when you know your country is in Bad shape . You can not tell me people were supposed to be gay . If men were supposed to be with men and women with women they would be able to reproduce. These things really are important issues to me . Please pray for this country and everybody in it . We need God in this country we need prayer in this country .

I am going to write this one word and someone will know what i am talking about . The word is submit . Do not forget this word is in the Bible . Just for the record this is not for my wife . Remember invite a friend to church and tell someone about God . If there is someone out there reading this that does not believe in God please leave a comment . I would love to talk to you and hear your views .

God Bless, Have a great day

3 comments:

Mike said...

AMEN Brother! I think that Osama..oops, I mean Obama is out to take some of our freedoms away, especially when it comes to guns. Obama voted and tried to pass more stringent gun laws and even supported the UN policy to take away all guns. I agree that we have taken God out of the foundation of this country and we are paying for it. I hope that we turn things around for our kids so that they won't have to deal with all the silly stuff we have to deal with.

Philip said...

Good topic of discussion. We definitley need God back in everything. People have been too silent too long. We need to heed the words of 2 Chronicles 7:14

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Mike said...

"The hour is late, but it is not too late. I hope everyone reading these words will go to the Christian Response website and watch the video I just watched produced by the star of Bella on abortion. Be warned-it is the most graphic thing I have ever seen. I don't believe I will ever be the same after watching it. Barack Obama has stated that he wouldn't want his daughters to be "punished with a baby" if they ever made a mistake. He should be forced to watch that video. We need to pray, pray, pray for the next week and beg our God for mercy, that He will keep Obama out of the White House. The horror on that video has happened almost 50 MILLION TIMES in this country. We do not deserve His Grace. We must beg for mercy."


This was a comment from a website that I frequently get newsletters from. The video that the author refers to is very disturbing and I encourage any Christian that is considering voting for Obama to consider his views on abortion. Keep up the good posts! I agree with everything you have said.