Wednesday, December 17, 2008

????????? !!!!!!! &&&& + = - & $$$$$

I think i may be writing in my sleep . I normally have something on my mind to write about . I know what you guys are thinking . I do have this to say ," it was colder than a well diggers bo in Idaho "yesterday . You know that is pretty cold !!

Be thankful for the little things that you have . I think a lot of times we are to busy to really be thankful for the little things that God has blessed us with . I know sometimes i get to running all over God's creation and forget to take the time and say Thank You God For Your Blessings . I have a lot to be thankful for but i still find myself asking God for more . I start my day off by thanking God for my family , health , friends , and my job . Thank you guys for taking the time to read these blogs .

God Bless, Have a great day

1 comment:

Mike said...

Where is Jackie Dolan??? He must be too busy to blog because he is running for mayor. ha ha ha