Thursday, May 28, 2009

Phillip Darr

When I grow up I want to be just like Phillip Darr . This guy is the same every time you see him. I know his family went through some tough times but you could not tell it by talking to him . Let me tell you if you do not know Phillip you are missing out . This guy is a christian , great family man , and on top of that he is funny . Just a little side note Phillip went to a Cards game for his birthday and almost did not make it back . The Cards Management seen his picture on Facbook and thought he looked like a natural and was trying to sign him while he was there . He decided to return Greenwood . Thanks Phillip !

God Bless , Have a Great Day

1 comment:

Philip said...

I am truly flattered by the shower of compliments from you. I am honored to be a subject of such a great blogster as yourself. I consider you a friend as well! Keep up the great work!