Sunday, May 24, 2009

" Life Groups"

I believe if you really want to grow in Gods word you need to be in a " Life Group " . You have that one on one we all need . It is nice to have someone who can help you with your questions at that time . I know I listen to brother Ronnie and will say something I have a question about I have to wait until he has time to talk . God has really blessed are class . I can not say enough good things about John and Angel . We have a really great group of people .

John and Angel Thank you for teaching our class . The both of you have been a blessing . I thank the both of you for your friendship . I might be Angels only friend !! Just kidding !!! If anybody is looking for a" LIFE GROUP " stop by and check out our class at 10: 30 . God is doing wonderful things !!!!!! Who better could you choose to follow ? The answer is nobody ! I like the quote " GIVE THE BEST THAT YOU HAVE TO THE BEST THERE IS " . God is Wonderful .

God Bless

No comments: