Sunday, May 24, 2009

Our Military

I would like to say Thank you to all our Military . You guys do a wonderful job . You do not receive the respect you deserve . There is no job more important than the other . We need all of you to make it work . Keep up the good work and thank for the freedom we have today .

I say all these good things about our Military because i believe they are doing a great job . I am worried about the Commander and Chief . I am not real sure about all His idea's . I do agree with some of his idea's . I hope and pray he does not take from our military to save money . You know there are Countries just waiting for us to do something like that .Ihope his heart is with all Americans not just a select few .

God Bless ,

Enjoy The Rain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Can Not Change It !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: