Tuesday, March 24, 2009

? - / @ ^ & *

Not a whole lot has been going on so that leaves me with nothing to write about . The kids are acting like kids and Dena is being her sweet little self . Other than a little pink eye everybody has been doing well . I know the allergy season is not here yet but normally with the weather we have been having it messes with somebody's allergy's . We have been really blessed this year . God has really pleased our family , knock on wood Dena or my job does not seem to be in any kinda trouble . I am so thankful each and every day that i have a job to wake up to each and every morning . I hope everybody has a great week and enjoy the spring break . Tell somebody how God has blessed you, that might be what they need to hear . God is still in the business of saving lives .

God Bless,

1 comment:

Philip said...

I have had bad allergys my friend. I am feeling much better now!